The Patch notes for v2.1 were released on April 29th, 2014 on the Hammer and Chisel forums. The Patch notes included the following changes:
- Renwil, The Gluttonous Warthog
- Cottontail, The Bandit Hare
- May, The Radiant Lynx
- Dim, The Solar Mole
- Magical and physical damage reduction now 30% from 50%
- Now provides bonus movement speed, attack speed, health regeneration and mana regeneration for 12 seconds
- Health and Mana regeneration scale with level
- Cooldown now 185 seconds
- Level-scaling slightly altered
- Death timers are now shorter
- An issue with players being unable to connect over UDP has been fixed.
- Memory usage has been reduced dramatically.
- High-end iPads will now run Fates Forever at 60 FPS.
- A series of bugs causing players to be stuck on the loading screen have been fixed.
- Shop button is no longer visible after being disconnected and reconnected.
- Contestant portrait is now properly visible in the shop.
- Voice chat has been temporarily disabled.