The Patch notes for v1.12 were released January 9th, 2014 on the Hammer and Chisel forums. The Patch notes included the following changes:
- Lee Chi, The Planting Panda was released on this patch.
- Damage dealt to towers is now calculated using bonus Attack Damage or Spell Power (previously, only total Attack Damage was considered)
- Experience gained is now increased when sharing experience with allies
- Killing an enemy Contestant with a higher level than you now provides bonus experience
- Contestants are now worth progressively less, the more they are slain, without doing anything meaningful within the game.
- Attack Speed is now calculated properly
- Inhibitor respawn timer is increased by 90 seconds
- Item effects now have associated buff icons.
- The Item belt has been reconstructed from the ground up to perform better and be more useable.
- Enraged Tributes:
- Maximum health reduced from 1500 to 1350 at first level
- Base attack reduced from 175 to 150 at first level
- Damage against structures increased from 15 to 35 at first level
- Ranged Tributes:
- Damage against structures is now 8.7 and scales as the game progresses
- Melee Tributes:
- Damage against structures is now 4.89 and scales as the game progresses
- Siege Tributes:
- Damage against structures increased from 13 to 20